flash soccer score mobile:Sports
- Soccer ·
August 9, 2023 · 6:05 AM UTC
Few could have predicted the eight teams still standing when the Women's World Cup kicked off three weeks - and more surprisingly, the teams who are gone.
- CyclingWiggins Jnr following the wheel of his father
Ben Wiggins has a much to live up to being the son of a British cycling icon but so far the 18-year-old is making a pretty good fist of following his father's wheel.
- BaseballCubs aim to continue ascent in series finale vs. Mets
Jameson Taillon and Carlos Carrasco entered Tuesday night with a combined ERA of nearly 6.00 but ended up in a pitcher's duel.
- BoxingNew world body announces first six official members
World Boxing, a new body seeking recognition from the International Olympic Committee (IOC), announced its first six official members on Wednesday with the United States among federations from three continents.
- BaseballRoyals' Jordan Lyles faces Red Sox, looks for third straight win
The visiting Kansas City Royals will attempt to win back-to-back games against the Boston Red Sox on Wednesday when the teams meet in the third contest of a four-game series.
- SoccerPFA chief Molango warns of disaster over added time rules
English soccer's new regulations to prevent time wasting are unsustainable and increased added time in matches could be a path towards disaster for players' welfare, the Professional Footballers' Association (PFA) chief has said.
- BaseballDodgers' Freddie Freeman aims to stay hot vs. D-backs
Freddie Freeman is on a tear but maintains there is no big explanation for his .470 average over his last 20 games.